Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add system in ewa

benoit-schmid
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am running SolMan 7.1 with SPS 11.

I have finished my ewa managed system config.

In Solman_ewa_admin, I can see that my monitored systems are active.

In sm_workcenter -> System Monitoring / Overview, there is the following:

System Status
Systems
All Systems (6)

EarlyWatch Alert
Systems
All Systems (0)

As there is no system in EWA All system, when I click on report I can not select a system

in Report -> SAP EarlyWatch Alert.

Selecting Report -> SAP EarlyWatch Alert for Solution I see reports.

Could you please tell me how I could add my systems in EarlyWatch Alert
Systems?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member118647
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Benoit,

Have you added your system to logical component and then to solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all ,Create a solution for your respective managed system in the Solution Manager under

1) solman_workcenter--> System Monitoring -> Setup -> Solutions -> Create Solution .

2) After Creation under solution -->Click on Maintain solution ,there u can select ur respective system and select logical component and save the same.

3) after finishing step 2, with in few mins ,under reports tab in system monitoring for your respective managed system it will show u the solution assigned to it.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Alapati

benoit-schmid
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Suhel Khan wrote:

Hello Benoit,

Have you added your system to logical component and then to solution?

Yes in solman_directory -> all my system are green for the solution.

Does this answer your question?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u did these Steps ..

First of all ,Create a solution for your respective managed system in the Solution Manager under

1) solman_workcenter--> System Monitoring -> Setup -> Solutions -> Create Solution .

2) After Creation under solution -->Click on Maintain solution ,there u can select ur respective system and select logical component and save the same.

3) after finishing step 2, with in few mins ,under reports tab in system monitoring for your respective managed system it will show u the solution assigned to it.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Alapati

benoit-schmid
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sandeep Alapati wrote:

Hi,

Hope it will help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Alapati

I have performed 1 and 2.

The systems are in the solution as I can perform a mopz for this solution for the mentioned systems.

But 3 does not work.

This is why I started this thread.

Regards,

former_member118647
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you go to workcenter SAP engagement and service delivery and check whether you are able to see failed/pending EWA for system or not. See attach screen shot. Here yellow rated EWA is present for PRD sytem. Are you able to see similar kind of info or not.

benoit-schmid
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Suhel Khan wrote:

Can you go to workcenter SAP engagement and service delivery and check whether you are able to see failed/pending EWA for system or not. See attach screen shot. Here yellow rated EWA is present for PRD sytem. Are you able to see similar kind of info or not.

With your method I can access the ewa reports.

Would you know why I can not access them through system monitoring?

Regards,

former_member118647
Active Participant
0 Kudos

try to perform all 3 steps of AGS_UPDATE tcode in solman and check. Also if possible update your ST-SER to latest version

benoit-schmid
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Suhel Khan wrote:

try to perform all 3 steps of AGS_UPDATE tcode in solman and check. Also if possible update your ST-SER to latest version

I was already in latests version of ST-SER when I applied the SPS 11.

There is no update available in AGS_UPDATE.

I should also mentioned that it used to work.

I think that this bad behaviour has appeared after changing schedule week day

in solman_ewa_admin.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to configure EWA reporting activation, before proceed to view EWA report.

Refer EWA 7.1 Display and Schedule - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

How to create an Ad Hoc EWA report in Solution Manager 7.1 - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Thanks

Jansi

benoit-schmid
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Jansi Rani Murugesan wrote:

How to create an Ad Hoc EWA report in Solution Manager 7.1 - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

As I have told SolMan does not show any system. Therefore I cannot select it.

Regards,