Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPROXY error testing outbound proxy interface

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to test an outbound proxy interface using SPROXY but am getting the following error:

Apart from the above messages there is no more help available. When I try testing the generated XSLT program using SXSLT_TEST it gives an error "No valid XSLT program supplied". I have checked and the auto generated XSLT program does exist.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Che

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok so we applied note 2006842 and the error reporting was a little improved. It showed that the there was a problem with the interface determination. Turns out the Iflow had not been deployed. Deployed the Iflow and things are now rolling.

Normally when we use SPROXY to test an outbound interface and we get the error PARSING.GENERAL then the message should be available in sxi_monitor or sxmb_moni for further analysis. In my case the message was not available in sxi_monitor or sxmb_moni as it had been rejected by the integration server. The OSS note address this scenario by displaying the actual error in SPROXY when interface determination fails.

Thanks

Che

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Che,

Great!, than you for the feedback, i'm sure you will help a lot of people.

Regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Che,

As Inaki said the problem is because of data in the element or missing mand. element.

you can check the xml by click on the error then it will show the element which has the error.

regards,

Harish

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Unfortunately the error only shows "Parsing.General". I have found an OSS note which should help improve the error reporting http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2006842

Che

Private_Member_14913
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Che,

Till then if you are able to see any errors recorded in transaction srt_util. I am using CRM and tried to test outbound proxy and was able to see exact error in this transaction.

Thanks,

Sameer

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

I tried using SRT_UTIL but cannot see any logs or errors, no messages at all. SRT_UTIL seems to be for webservice related messaging only.

Che

Former Member
0 Kudos
iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Che,

A serialization problem appears when there is a type conflict.

You should to check:

- Tag occurrence. A obligatory tag must appear.

- Data type rightness. Pay attention to date and currency fields.

- Data type size fields-

Regards.

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki,

Well all the data types are string, I made sure of that. Tag occurrence I will check.

I think this is a wider/common issue as all the outbound proxies give the same error, regardless of the XML structure.

Che