cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download SAP PS Project to MS Project (Sometimes Error arises when download sub network to MS Project)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fellows,

If we download project data with sub network exist in project. Most of the times the sub network data do not download into MS Project 2010.

For detail error analysis please see the attachment

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I did Raise the issue to SAP

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using openps version:
4.04.02 with MS project 2010 in order to download SAP PS projects master data into MS project. Our client runs download process with (download Networks option checkbox) where there are sub networks also downloads as well.

But sometimes there is inconsistency in downloading for sub networks only. Sometime sub
networks shown in the download list properly but sometimes not shown in the list only main network list shown only unless we do repeated downloads from SAP PS to MS Project.

Client do not wants to repeat the exercise to download network / sub networks until all sub networks downloaded properly. 

Please suggest possible solution

BR

Saqib Usman

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you to raise a message to SAP on this.  Most of the time the behaviour is not predicted. I also faced this issue previously and had raised message to SAP.

Regards,

Gireesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you Please share, what error exactly arise?