cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Calculation Type in condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have a small problem here, after i update my own ZF01 condition with the new calculation type ( e.g. from D---> Q) , i tried to create an OR via VA01.

but in the item level , if i open the "condition tab", the calculation type is still not changed (D ).

I definitive saved my changes in IMG , and also tried creating a new condition type with Q, and it works.  Only the updating of calculation type in condition type would not be represented in sales order.

does any one may know why ?

thanks in advance !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Recke,

Could you pls check any condition record is maintained with calculation type D for that condition type ZF01 ? If so , that only will come to sales order.

With Regards

S.Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh, yes, thanx!

i just deleted the record in VK12, and then using VK11 to create a new one with the new type Q, the changes would be updated in OR:

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Recke,

For this condition type, if manual entry is permitted, then give a value of this in the sales order (VA01) and check the calculation type.

This will further reinforce Siva's suggestion.

TW

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi. recke.

just to let u know if you want to maintain that record only for perticular customer better you maintain that in condition record. you no need to change that in condition type.but if that change in calculation type for all customers then better to change that in condition type.

regards,

adithya