cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding quantity is not realized when item category changes in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm using dynamic rounding profile in SO. I know that the rounding is done when the item is created in SO and it works. But when the item category changes - the rounding functionality is not called again. If I have different logic to made the rounding based on item category in SO - is there any way to call again MD_SINGLE_ROUNDING? Any missing customization? Any enhancement, exit to be done?

Regards,

Florina R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi florina.

make sure you activate the FM. as you said it called only once. if you activate only it will be called everytime. and as far as i know some enhancement should be made for rounding.. please ask your abaper.

it might helpful.

regards,

ADITHYA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The FM mentioned is a standard one. From there are automatically called the function exits (the enhancements made already):

EXIT_SAPLMDR1_001

EXIT_SAPLMDR1_002

EXIT_SAPLMDR1_003

EXIT_SAPLMDR1_004

EXIT_SAPLMDR1_005

Unfortunately or fortunately ..... I'm my abaper .

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Has that item category checked for rounding profile?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Already done. The item category is correctly customized, permits rounding.

But - the problem is that when the user changes the item category - this FM is not called again. In standard it is called only when the item is created not when it is modified. Is there any way to force the rounding when the item is changed?

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with Badi LUMER_BADI_ROUND_INT

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Badi is only for SAP internal use and it is not called when the item category is changed.

Regards,

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VOV7,for item category,please see the field "Rounding permitted" is checked or not.

BR's,

Naren