SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. F6097 and EA-PS 600

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello :

I am doing an FM roll out for a client who has a Co Code running with FM being used. For 9 roll out company codes , i have configured separate FM area because of different FY. Different CO area has also been created and assigned to Co Codes. Of 9 , 7 will not use FM so when as per standard guidelines when i am trying to assign dummy FM area to any of these 7 company codes , i am getting error Message no. F6097. Account assignment Fund is being used , i also tried by deactivating Fund and then assigning FM area but still above error message has not resolved. We are on EA-PS 600. Please guide for the resolution of the error.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

Please try to deactive fund in all the settings below:

Public sector management -> Active account assignment elements

BCS -> Budgeting -> Budgeting -> Use of Master data -> Active account assignment elements in budgeting

BCS -> Budgeting -> Budgeting -> Use of Master data -> Deactivate account assignment elements in controlling

Regards,

Ming

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

What do you mean by dummy FM area? Didn't you say that you have defined 9 FM Areas? F6097 will be shown if you have different FM areas assigned to company codes, which are assigned to the same controlling area.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli:

I defined a dummy FM area and wanted to assign it to the company codes which did not use FM . After Ming's solution , i am now able to assign this dummy FM area to these co codes.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

Please try to deactive fund in all the settings below:

Public sector management -> Active account assignment elements

BCS -> Budgeting -> Budgeting -> Use of Master data -> Active account assignment elements in budgeting

BCS -> Budgeting -> Budgeting -> Use of Master data -> Deactivate account assignment elements in controlling

Regards,

Ming