cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it worth Paying for SAP implementation Experience ?

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Its been about 2 months that i cleared my ABAP certification and yet i have not luck with a interview call . I am trying my level best to brush up my knowledge and be ready for the interview.

While i was browsing through job portal i found lots of organizations who has posted job opening saying "SAP fresher required" , "Opening for ABAP fresher" and  etc . Its only when i called them i realized these guys are willing to provide an opportunity to be a part of a LIVE SAP IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT but at a cost .The project duration varied from a month to 6 months and the cost ranged from 25k to 75k and may be more .

What they say is "No one is going to hire you if you do not have a single implementation experience " (Which is true as per my experience so far, No job openings for freshers.. what a pity.) They also provide job assistance and in case we perform in a acceptable way they are willing to absorb us.

So my question is

- After spending a fairly good amount for certification (ABAP in my case) is it worth to  pay 75k more to get a live project experience?

- Is this kind of experience acceptable in the market ? It shouldn't be like i pay for this and gain experience and during an interview they say "Sorry .. Your experience is not relevant".

- Is this a good alternative for a non certified fresher ? (Like you pay about 40k to learn SAP from a non authorize center and than you pay to be part of a live project. will that help to get a job).

- Also if any one among the readers are willing to refer me for a job opening i will really appreciate that. I really need some one to put me through this difficult phase.

Regards,

Pradeesh.P

pradeesh.prabhasan@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradesh,

please go to Naukri.com site, there are some openings for fresher in ABAP having certification, please search for YASH technology, they are hiring for Hyderabad location.

Now, coming to your point, i don't think this is the correct way to get through, because why i am not suggesting is because of the implementation they will provide will not be upto the mark, literally saying if they are providing Implementation project, they must have taken money for that if it is for real time implementation, so what they will need only a manpower who can implement that project, and if they are taking for the same you must get paid rather than to pay.

The implemented project they are providing is just to earn money by providing false means , the project they will provide will not serve any purpose in terms of knowledge gaining.

So, just search without paying any perks for getting implementation knowledge, remember geting a job as an fresher is tough but not impossible.

0 Kudos

Thank you sanjeev.

I will certainly look for Yash technology as per your suggestion and thank you for getting me out of this confusion.

Answers (0)