cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICO already exists in case same sender IDoc has to be used.

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a scenario where it used and IDoc as Sender (eg. XYZ.xyz) and a corresponding ICO was created. This is working absolutely fine. It is an IDoc to File scenario.

Now I wanted to create anothe scenario using the same sender IDoc. As creating an ICO with the sender interface mentioned gave an error that "ICO already exists". So I tried creating a service interface in which I gave the Request message as the IDoc. As expected on triggering IDoc , it is getting processed with ICO having sender interface as the IDoc and not the one I created.

Please help me out in this, multiple scenarios with same sender IDoc (Creation of ICOs).

Thanks & Regards,

Vikas Kumar Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

Then try creating 2 service interfaces for the same idoc.Dont use IDoc in any directly..create 2 service interfaces for the same idoc

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use the same ICO with same IDOC as sender interface and channel

In the receiver tab multiple system and in the interface tab add multiple interfaces.

Now the same Idoc will be triggered to 2 interfaces

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghuram,

I thought of this. But this restricts me to use a different channel. My 1st scenario is synchronous and 2nd is asynchronous. The 2nd time I am making channel with Request/Response Bean. Thus not able to use the same ICO also.

Regards,

Vikas