cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First page is visible blank even if I hide it by code

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have hierarchy like above, in that I hide all the pages except the format_1 , its work properly but I am getting the problem on the first page although its content is not visible but the page itself is display blank in PDF with format_1,

kindly suggest

Regards,

Mandar Gavkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

It might be the master page itself. Please check the master page for occurency property, somthing like min = 1...

Cheers,

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already try this thing but still getting problem.

Regards,

Mandar Gavkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

I mean uncheck it instead of check it.

Furthermore, set the page as flow layout...

Cheers,

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried it the way you said  but it's not worked for me

Regards,

Mandar Gavkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

do the pages have flow layout?

Regards,

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it has a flow layout still its coming as blank.

Regards,

Mandar Gavkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

Almost there, beside flowed layout you need to set your subform to be hidden.

In initialize event, set

$this.presence = "hidden"

Thanks.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

How I can do the presence of the master page hidden, I tried it but still I am not able to reach the solution.

Regards,

Mandar Gavkar

ali_eshaghibeni
Participant
0 Kudos

i dont think its about hiding master page, every time this happening to me the problem is related to bad positioning , i think contents of first page must place in content area of master page , you dont need to place it in master page it self but for your sub-form, it seem you configured master page in a way to show the page separately. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

Sorry to say that I do not have LifeCyle Designer msot importanty ADS with me now to test this.

Anyway, I believed you put all under masterpage for some reason.

Some suggestion.

Do you want to move all these subform to body page(s) instead of master page?

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/Multiple/Pages.htmhttp://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/Table/Create.htm

As if your content grow within content area, you might want the content to be flowed to next page automatically too ..

Normally i will setup master by putting in logo, header , footer stuff that to be displayed in every pages pages ; please take note master page not necessary always your first page; and you could have multiple master pages too.

Hope his helps.

regards,

Xiang Li