cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to upload test case results in SAP Solution Manager?

sanjana_lingras
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to test management module in SAP Solution Manager. I need to know where to upload test case results in sap solution manager.

Please provide screenshots on how to upload test results.

Regards,

Sanjana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjana,

Please open the test case in the tester workllist and attach the test result in the attachment as shown below

Rg,

Karthik

sanjana_lingras
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik ,

Thanks for the response, I was able to find out the results tab.

Regards,

Sanjana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sanjana_lingras
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Prakhar for the links.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjana,

Have you checked the documentation

Executing Manual Test Cases - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

this should answer ur query if not let me know

Thanks

Prakhar

joachim_eichner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjan,

let me provide you some more information.

First of all you create a SAP Solution Manager Project in Transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN. I think this should be no problem. After creating the Project, make sure that the tap "Test Cases" is switched on in this project. The tap "Test Cases" is the tap below "Project Standards".

Go to transaction "solar02" and choose your created project. Find the tap "Test Cases" and upload a sample file. Please note that the configuration structure of this project can be configured in solar01 (Business Blueprint). There are many settings you can choose in a project regarding ti your requirements. Try to find them out! 🙂

In transaction Test Plan Management (STWB_2) you can choose all relevant test cases you uploaded in your project and generate Test Packages which are mapped to your choosen Testers.

In Transaction stwb_work you will see the testers workbench.

Best regrads

J.Eichner