Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG rule based wf with conditions

shaik_basha6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have implemented rule based workflow with multiple conditions and with dynamic agent but I am getting error at agent determination - find_path_processor(method).

Tech analysis:

In my analysis I came to know that values are not getting from the BRF+ decision table(single value table), due to that workflow get into error status(this service name, next step & status values has to come from brf+ -> dynamic agent concept used).

Class name : cl_usmd_wf_ssw_rule_service -> process_dt_for_cr_type.

Could any one please suggest or any directions so I can come out from this...

Warm Regards

MBasha.Shaik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you post screenshots of your BRF+ decision table configuration indicating which step fails to find agents?

shaik_basha6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Thanks for your reply,

Please find the attached screen shot of single value decision table....

Requirements is.using combination of 2 values.....

When the MAT Type and Value is below or equal to 50,000 it should be routed to agent 1.

Incase....

MAT Type and Value is above 50,000 it should be routed to agent 2.

Waiting for your reply.

Warm Regards

MBasha.Shaik

shaik_basha6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Any information or suggestions please its very urgent............

Warm Regards

MBasha.Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your BRF+ context seem to have been enhanced (material type and total stock value fields are not part of the standard delivery). You need to look in the implementation of the BRF+ context BAdI (USMD_SSW_RULE_CONTEXT_PREPARE) and see if the values are populated correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

People are here to help whenever they can in their free time. "Urgent" and "Important" are not very useful terms here. What I'm trying to say is that you don't have to say it is "urgent" for people to help and if nobody answers that is OK too. This is a collaboration space not a customer service center.

shaik_basha6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for response Abdullah, It was a request to all experts on SDN & know fact that people out there are very busy.

We have already implemented context badi, populating values from the method are passed to the another method mentioned above (process_dt_for_cr_type) which is not returning the desired values (step type, service name, status etc) to trigger agent dynamically.

Any valuable inputs are appreciated.

pfa the screenshot..

BR, Basha SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, can you post a screenshot of the "find agent" work item container?

One suggestion is to try one custom field at a time. First, see if it works only with material type. Then if so, see if it works with total stock value.