cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Steward 4.2 SP2 Windows Support

dc_chuang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm looking for clarification on the SAP Information Steward 4.2 Product Availability Matrix. On Page 5, there is a chart which specifies which IS service pack is compatible with which Windows operating system.

My question is for Windows Server 2008 R2 x64, on column 4. Is this saying that only IS RTM SP1 is supported for Windows Server 2008 R2 and not IS RTM SP2? If so, when can we expect IS RTM SP2 to be approved for Windows Server 2008 R2?

Thanks,

DC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

DC,

The PAM document reflects what is supported by IS 4.2 SP2. In the PAM document the base operating system mentioned in the top row like "Server 2008 R2 x64" is further qualified by the row below it. So in this specific case that you mention the PAM document indicates that IS 4.2 SP2 is supported on RTM and SP1 version of "Windows Server 2008 R2 x64".

dc_chuang
Explorer
0 Kudos

OK, I appreciate the clarification. I saw the header "64-bit SAP Information Steward Server Products" and it looked to be referring to the items to the right, but that didn't make sense with the rest of the chart.  Thanks for confirming this is really the header for the column and the row is providing additional details for the OS.

Regards,

DC

Answers (0)