cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table error in Access request form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When ever an user is raising the Request for other, while adding the FF ID, or while searching the manager below screen appear.

In the technical help of the screen we can see the Personalization in the current view, so i have changed to component customization but i am facing the issue.

kindly help.

Best regards,

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Please respond to this.

Thanks,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Check method QUERY_ACTIVE_USERS( ) of class CL_GRFN_UTIL_USER. That is the method which populates manager details in ALV tables which appears on click of F4 help of manager field.

PFB the snapshots

Here check the parameter LT_RETURN if is it giving any error messages in your case.

In my case,it returns manager's list into LT_USERLIST as shown in above snapshot which get's populated into table.

If i manually delete all the entries in the LT_USERLIST, then my table will be blank as shown below

and my resultant table is blank.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Check method QUERY_ACTIVE_USERS( ) of class CL_GRFN_UTIL_USER. That is the method which populates manager details in ALV tables which appears on click of F4 help of manager field.

PFB the snapshots

Here check the parameter LT_RETURN if is it giving any error messages in your case.

In my case,it returns manager's list into LT_USERLIST as shown in above snapshot which get's populated into table.

If i manually delete all the entries in the LT_USERLIST, then my table will be blank as shown below

and my resultant table is blank.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

KH