Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Image Loader in 14.0

darshansheth
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In our application, we have a custom function module in ECC, which is passing the URL of an image uploaded on the content management server(KPRO). Custom FM calls 'SDOK_PHIO_GET_URL_FOR_GET' to get the URL of the image.

When we execute the FM in ECC, we get the URL as:

http://gbswidkprodb01.global.rexam.net:81/ContentServer/ContentServer.dll?get&pVersion=0046&contRep=...

when I use this URL in the browser the image gets loaded in browser.

When I capture the output of JCO call in write file URL returned from FM is:

http://<server>:81/ContentServer/ContentServer.dll?get&amp;pVersion=0046&amp;contRep=YA&amp;docId=00...

when I use this URL in the browser I get 'HTTP 400' error.

Using either of the two URL's in the image loader I get the error:

[WARN] [ImageLoader_0]ImageLoader_0 Status: 400 - (bad request)

We are currently on SAP MII 14.0 SP05(patch 3).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Darshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Darshan,

When you tested the Custom Function/BAPI in ERP were you logged in as the same user as what the MII JCo Connection is using?  Also, did you test this in SE37 or somewhere else?  Looks to me like the ABAP logic used to replace the <server> keyword is not working for the remote call.  Also, you may want to use the URL Decode function in the MII Link editor to unencode the URL string into one that you can call directly.

Sam

darshansheth
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sam,

I tried logging in to ECC with the same user as the one that is making the Jco connection and it is giving the same URL which i was getting earlier when i was executing the FM with my user id. I am testing the FM through SE37.

There is no logic in the custom BAPI to replace the <server> keyword. Based on the image name, it gives the URL of where the image is stored on the KPRO server.

Could not find URL Decode function in the MII link editor, i believe it is the decode function which you are referring to. Even that is not working. If it is something other than this, do let me know.

PS: This works fine in the 11.5 system from which we have upgraded to 14.0.

regards,

darshan

darshansheth
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This was a bug in image loader action block. The issue was fixed in the latest patch(14.0 SP05 Patch 7) that was released.

Regards,

Darshan Sheth

Answers (0)