Calling BSP page was terminated due to an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have recently upgraded CRM System to EHP3,

i am getting the below error

Business Server Page (BSP) error

What happened?

Calling the BSP page was terminated due to an error.

SAP Note
  • The following error text was processed in the system:
    <thtmlb:areaFrameBody>: Missing <thtmlb:areaFrame> tag as parent of <htmlb:areaFrameBody>
Exception ClassCX_BSP_ELEMENT_EXCEPTION
Error Name
ProgramCL_THTMLB_AREAFRAMEBODY=======CP
IncludeCL_THTMLB_AREAFRAMEBODY=======CM003
ABAP ClassCL_THTMLB_AREAFRAMEBODY
MethodIF_BSP_ELEMENT~RUNTIME_IS_VALID
Line19
Long text-

This is happening when i click on Email Functionality . i have also performed WCF_CC on component CRMCMP_CCS_EML, please help in fixing the issue,

Thanks and Regards,

Harikishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harikishore,

as you executed WCF_CC on the component CRMCMP_CCS_EML I suspect that you have enhanced this component.

From the text of the dump I would guess that something is wrong with the HTM page of a view in the component. Whenever a view in a component is enhanced, its HTM page is copied to the Z-BSP. Therefore, you should first check if you also need to adjust the HTM pages. Unfortunately, there is no tool for doing this. If you haven't done any custom codding in the HTM pages you can simply copy the new HTM pages of the standard views (if they differ from the ones in the enhanced view). Otherwise you have to merge the two versions manually.

I also described this approach in my blog

Hope this helps you to solve you problem.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the input, i have manually copied the HTM pages and the error is gone.

But i am facing issue with the Std. responses dropdown not getting populated. After the upgrade the views changed and the Std. responses is being populated saperately. Please find attachment.

I have checked the Std. responses configuration and every thing is fine.

Please help me to fix the dropdown issue.

Thanks again in advance.

Regards,

Harikishore

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Harikishore,

Can you apply note 1651773

thanks

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willie,

I am also getting the same issue, Can you please help as this note is not available.

Regards,

Aditya

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Adtya,

It was typo error, the note number is 1651673, please apply this note and retest the issue.

thanks

Willie

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello  Harikshore,

It was a typo error, the note number is 1651673, please apply this note and retest the issue in your system.

thanks

Willie

tobias_hainke
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Harikishore,

i am facing the very same problem at the moment! You told us "...i have manually copied the HTM pages and the error is gone." Can you please tell me what exactly you have done??? Would be create to hear from you! Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Tobias

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

in order to copy the standard htm page you simply perform the following steps:

1. Open the component in question in transaction BSP_WD_CMPWB_NEW without specifying an enhancement set (this will open the standard component)
  2. In a separate window open the component in question in transaction BSP_WD_CMPWB_NEW an specify the correct enhancement set (this will open the custom component)
  3. in both windows open the htm page you want to copy
  4. select the whole code in the standard htm page and copy it to the clipboard
  5. switch to edit mode in the custom component htm file, delete its contends and past the contend of the standard htm there.
  6. save and and active your change

Christian

tobias_hainke
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hey Christian,

thanks for your reply! The problem is, that the missing <thtmlb:areaFrame> tag is also missing in the STANDARD component!

We have got a CRM7.0 with EHP3.

Component: CRMCMP_CCS_EML

View: MailBody

HTM: MailBody.htm

I haven't found a suitable note for that problem... Any ideas?! We have created an OSS message yesterday.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Tobias

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

I checked MailBody.htm in our system (also a SAP CRM 7.03).

MailBody.htm contains the following tags starting at line 301:

<email:addressInputScript/>

<email:visibilityTogglerScript/>

<thtmlb:areaFrameBody>

The file ends with </thtmlb:areaFrameBody>. If these tags are missing in your system in the MailBody.htm of the standard component creating an OSS message is the best approach to resolve the issue.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Did you ever solve this issue?

We are facing the same problem and still can't find a suitable note. I have done all the copying and our custom mailbody.htm is now exactly the same as the original, but we still get that same areaFrame-tag is missing error.

Kr,

Martijn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martijn,

I have solved this issue by switching back to the upgraded view of mailbody.htm

You have to delete the enhancement and redo it again to solve it.

Now onwards email editor is an overview page.

Regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will try that, thanks for your swift reply!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aditya,

That worked!

For a reason i do not know I couldn't easily remove the MailBody view enhancement, so i did this via SM34 viewcluster BSPWDVC_CMP_EXT. Then in the workbench I completely removed the component enhancement of CRMCMP_CCS_EML, thus resetting everything to the new e-mail views.

Now the email functionality works again and I can re-enhance the view to get our requirements in!

Again, thanks alot for your quick response! Highly appreciated!

Kr,

Martijn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great!! In case you have any issue in EHP3 , you can reach out to me and also in CRM on HANA