cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Only assign one SAP NetWeaver product version to product system"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

Somehow, after upgrading my PI system from NW 7.11 to NW 7.4, the SAP-XICONS component was left at the lower version. Everything else was upgraded and SUM didn't complain about this component. The component was present in the stack.xml file and the SCA was available. Yet somehow it was missed.

Now I am unable to use SUM to update the component. There seems to be no way to get the LMDB to reflect the actual versions of this system and have Maintenance Optimizer function.

After I assigned everything in the LMDB, the Verification Check says "Only assign one SAP NetWeaver product version to product system". And then MOPZ gives errors such as: "Wrong Netweaver product version found SAP NETWEAVER 7.4" and "Multiple Netweaver Product Version were found".

However, if I remove the assignment of 7.11, MOPZ is still unable to calculate the queue. It even gives the same errors.

How can I fix this? Is there some other way to generate the stack or get SUM to upgrade the component?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The root cause was MOPZ marking the component incorrectly in the stack XML.

The resolution was to use telnet to 5xx08 to manually deploy the SAP-XICONS archive.

Answers (0)