SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hierarchal Report for Fund Centre Hierarchy/Group for Total Records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I need to check if there is some Hierarchal report in FM which displays the data as per my Funds Centre Hierarchy or group. Like there is a report in Cost Centre Accounting (S_ALR_87013611) which displays the figures according to different grouping on the left hand side of the screen.

In FM report for example if I will go to - FMB_PT01 - Totals Records report and populate the Funds Centre Group then system populates the report for the relevant funds centres in that group individually but do not group the figures logically as per the group structure like we have in Cost Centre Reporting.

Please advise if there is any such kind of report or is there any possibility of creating a report painter/writer or we need to go for fully customized report.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards

Rohit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A standard budget consumption report will do. For example, FMRP_RW_BUDCON - Overview of Budget Consumption. However, you can obviously build your own with Report Painter; library for PSM-FM BCS reports is '4FM'.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a standard feature with Report Painter reports. S_ALR_87013611 is a Report Painter report in library 1VK report 1SIP-001. There are 4 standard FM reports in Report Painter library 4FM. You can also define your own FM reports under library 4FM. Please see the link below on how to create a report:

Report Painter / Report Writer - SAP Library

Regards,

Ming

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A standard budget consumption report will do. For example, FMRP_RW_BUDCON - Overview of Budget Consumption. However, you can obviously build your own with Report Painter; library for PSM-FM BCS reports is '4FM'.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the advice