Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Order Reporting using I_BEGRP as a selection criteria

francesc1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am having a small problem regarding the authorization object I_BEGRP, which appears at general data informed tab at equipment level. The situation is as described below:

Our client has several subcontractors working with Maintenance Work Orders in the system, and in order to control that each subcontractor does only access to their own data (equipment, work orders, etc.) different authorization group has been used to assign each of the equipment.

Problem is now when the client needs to be able to know the list of MWO per subcontractor.

The need is clear: for a user that is not restricted by this authorization group, it cannot be usedas a selection criteria to obtain a list of WO of a certain subcontractor.

I have seen that it can be shown in the equipment standard report IH08, but only as exit data, but not as entry selection criteria, but neither for MWO (IW39) nor for notifications (IW29) it can be used as an entry selection criteria.

Can someone help me with this issue? is the only solution to make a custom development, and to copy program RIAUFK20 in order to allow this field as an input?

Thank you very much for your help.

BR,

Francesc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the only workaround I can think of is to use suitable search help for equipment. So the process would be to run IW29, open search help for equipment that allows you to specify authorization group (I think Equipment by Equipment list should work), then select all equipments from the auth. group and then run IW29 restricted by equipments. It's not nice but it allows you to select all orders that have equipments assigned to some specific authorization group. Otherwise you need to enhance standard reports to allow authorization group as one of the select options.

Cheers

francesc1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you Martin,

I will try this workaround.

BR,

Francesc.