Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL block and no block for same partner function

murali_krishna81
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi GTS team,

Customer created a sales order with sold to and ship to(both contains same address) in legacy system.

Then it will be sent to SPL screening in GTS.

Now he will change ship to address and this should not be passed to SPL screening-- how to do this

Regards,

Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Please can you share the business reason for this requirement as ideally whenever SPL check is required upon any Customer Master change in the Feeder system, then both the Partner Function are readily checked as there might lie a culprit in any one of those. If the business thinks that an address is fine than why they are not opting for SPL screening upon change as ideally a fine address will go through without any block and if they really want a culprit address to pass through easily then why have they implemented SPL functionality.

But , still you have the option to turn off SPL re-screening for all the Customer Master changes as whole rather than any specific partner function.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I'm unsure of what you are trying to achieve here.

This is my idea of your process based on your initial question:

• Sales Order in Legacy System
  • Transferred to ECC
  • Ship to Address changed in ECC
  • SO transferred from ECC to GTS
  • GTS runs the SPL functionality

Please correct me if I have misunderstood your process and provide more detail.

If this is not correct then I cannot see at what point your customer could change the ship to address details. If not ECC where is the ship-to being changed?

-or-

is it that after the initial transfer from Legacy to GTS the customer goes back to the original sales order and changes the ship-to details in the legacy system?? and you want to stop this address change reaching GTS for another screening on the same document?

Best Regards,

Eoin

murali_krishna81
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Eoin,

The Below Point stated by you is correct ? Need Solution for this.

is it that after the initial transfer from Legacy to GTS the customer goes back to the original sales order and changes the ship-to details in the legacy system?? and you want to stop this address change reaching GTS for another screening on the same document?

Note : Partner Function SP & SH are having same address, but only SH address is changed.

Kindly provide solution to this.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Is it the case that you can leave SPL screening for SH Partner function totally ie during initial creation also, then you can achieve this by not including this partner function in partner group for SPL.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I agree with Aman. The business reason needs to be looked at again. I don't think it's advisable to exclude such activity from SPL screening.

It misses the basic point of installing and running SPL. It creates a big compliance risk/hole.

Best Regards,

Eoin