cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM Methods activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Whenever I create a a class and extend FPM Interface, do I need to activate all the methods of that class or I can only activate the method which I will be using in this class?

Technically , I would prefer to activate all the methods even though I have not used them but is there any easy way to activate all methdos in one shot instead going each method doby and activaating it?

Thanks

Krish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

I think activating the method that will be using in this class will be enough!

I hope you need to activate by going each of them as per my knowledge.

Thanks,

Prathyusha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Yes you need to implement (activate) every method one by one and you can also do that open every method and come back after doing this with all methods you can activate whole feeder  class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

AFAIK there is no alternate method to activate all the methods of the class in one shot.You need to browse through all the methods of the class in click on activate button so that all the methods of the class will get activated in one go.

And once to activate all the methods of the class and on adding another method in the class , you need not to activate all the methods of the class again. You just need to activate the method which was created newly.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yeah its really a pain, but one shortcut is there, u dont need to activate every method, just go inside the method and come back and do the same for all methods then activate once, everything will be activated

Thanks & Regards

Mahesh kumar P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All, ok then.

Thanks

Krish

former_member191569
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Krish,

what do you refer by "FPM Interface"? are you creating a feeder class or a UIBB?