Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F9I7 reverse option not showing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have an issue where users are trying to execute F9I7 tcode for payment items.After executing when the user is trying to reverse the item under the posting option reverse option is showing "greyed out"

Can some one help if they have an idea on the same issue.

5 REPLIES 5

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

What analysis have you done so far?

Have you checked to see if there is a different transaction code for this? Looking at SE93 transaction F9I7 is Display Payment Item and is based on program RFBKIZI2

Further looking, in table TSTCV program RFBKIZI2 references a few transactions, including F9IG - Reverse Payment Item

You could try comparing SU24 defaults for transaction F9I7 against F9IG and see what activity field differences they have?

You could then try ST01/STAUTHTRACE or SU53 to see if error?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Collen,

I have tried st01 it does not show many thing for which I can use for the authorization.Option is greyed out so su53 does not show any error.

I am not sure if su24 will help making that reserve option highlight.

Regards

0 Kudos

If you have traced correctly (i.e. considered multiple app servers) and there is no failed checked, is it definitely security?

My SU24 recommendation was to compare recommended values between the two transactions so see if the user might be missing some access.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , I will check on the function aspect as well as su24.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried using F9IG to reverse the payment item, but I can not see the "Payment Item " option , so that the user can use the payment item and reverse it