cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we Create Single Sales Order (Normal & with Reference to Value Contract)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As we are creating the Sales Order with two different ways e.g. normal and with reference to value contract. Generally, the discount on Sale Order with reference to value contract is applied higher than the normal Sale order. So is it any way to do both Sale Order of same customer at same time in one process (one Sale order) for different Products to save time.
Means can we get the one single Sale Order of Normal and through Value Contract? If anybody knows please share T code with me along with process.

Regards| Adnan Mahmood

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please provide/update the required info???

If you want to restrict only one sales order with ref to Value contract--then for your item category(WKC/WKN)--assign item is completed with first reference itself in Completion rule field at VOV7..

Hope this helps..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adnan

Use the copy control for sales document type to sales document type (VTAA).

Christin B

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry your explanation is not clear to me.  If I understood your requirement correctly, you were creating sale orders one without referencing the contract and another with reference to value contract. 

You have indicated that discount is being applied on higher side if the sale order is referenced from value contract.  Subsequently how you expect SAP to function?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to know can possible in sap to create one sale order(with out reference and with reference to value contract)We are creating sale order with two ways one is without referencing the contract and another with reference to value contract.  So, is it possible to do both in one sale order? suppose i have two Orders to create one with refrence and other without. So can i create customer order in one sale order to save time.