cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

drawings for a specific project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PS Gurus

please advise to look up all drawings for a specific project.

we are looking for a way to look up drawings not related to looking up by change numbers.

an you please advise a method and transaction for this.

Thanks & regards

PY

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have two option on attaching the document to WBS element.

1. CV01N create a document and attach a file, in the object links assign the respective WBS element. On executing the CV04N with the WBS element, you will be able to find the list of available documents.

2. Through services of Objects, but if you attach it here you cannot obtain the attachment by any direct transaction or table. You need to built a customer functionality to identify it. Please find below thread for more information

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1535698

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PY,

Please create a specific document type [Project Drawings (PD)] and then  attach the drawings onto the project structure. You can then retrieve the drawings via the document type in cv04n as Saurabh suggested.

Regards

Varun

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure if there is any t-code specifically to view attached drawings with project unless you are using DMS and attaching WBS with the document(CV01N) then only you can view document report using CV03N, CV04N etc.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PY,

Drawings for a specific project can be uploaded through DMS. If easy DMS has been configured, then the drawings can be uploaded against the particular project (in cj20n).

Upload the drawings initially(cv01n) and then attach these drawings in cj20n.

Mark this as helpful if it caters your requirement

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Varun

Yes i agree with you. But i need to look up all drawings for a specific project. Any transaction for this.

Thanks

PY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using DMS and linked with PS. then you can view all the drawings with in project via CJ20N tcode.

Note: WBS should be added to object link with in DIR/Document in DMS.

Regards

Shishir