Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL Block details

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While screening documents for SPL Check under "Manually release blocked document", one can see the log for why its blocked for SPL check. But under SPL, system shows Under which regulation, the partner got blocked for given partner function and gives message that "Partner's address has been identified as an entry in a boycott list"

Is there any possibility to drill down and identify that for which field the partner got block and as well as the document got blocked. Such as the field Address 1 is matching or Address 2 field matching etc.?

Thanks in advance

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You can readily check the partner by going to the path :SAP GTS Cockpit (Tcode-/n/sapsll/menu_legal)-->Compliance Management-->Sanctioned Party List Screening-->Logistics-->Monitoring-->Display Block Partners.

Enter the Business Partner number and execute. From the list received , select the Business Partner and click the start SPL screening check button at top of the screen. This will show you why the concerned business Partner got blocked with required details.

Similar can be achieved for blocked documents, if you go to the blocked Documents area and select the document and press the start SPL Screening check button as done above.

I hope this answered your query.

Regards,

Aman

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Amandeep,

Whenever i am pressing start SPL Screening check button, i get the error "Unable to select any data". Because of this error only i raised this input.

Could you please let me know on how to check the above scenario by updating the master data?

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

When you open the document screening details from "Manually release blocked documents" by clicking on Detailed analysis button. Do you really see a BP# in the next screen or just address#.?

Please check and confirm.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please can you check if you have covered the essential steps of SPL setup like Generation of Comparison terms etc in the master data tab in the SPL area menu. I strongly believe that this is where the fault lies. Also check if TREX is working , in case if you are using it.

Regards,

Aman

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dhilipan,

I am getting below message.

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please see OSS KBA 1465424. It explains the reason for information message "Unable to select any data" (although I'm not convinced with the explanation )

Regards,

Satish