Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPM Add-in not available in RRMX

former_member211727
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

EPM Add-in is installed and can be accessed through MS Excel.

In our scenario, BEx Analyzer is accessed through RRMX Txn however EPM add-in tab is not available in the Excel. Our customer needs both BEx Analyzer add-in and EPM add-in the same Excel which is opened through RRMX.

Why is EPM Add-in not available through RRMX ? How can I get both BEx and EPM add-ins in the same Excel thru RRMX?

Thank You!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

i'm not sure if you know the right answer. But at the moment you don't have any possibility to open BEx Analyzer and EPM in the same Microsoft Excel (maybe it works, but you still have side effects). SAP programm the unified Excel and release it to Q4/2015. This unified Excel can open EPM and Analysis (not BEx) in the same Excel.

Hope this helps.

Regards Toni

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You may need to download EPMadd-in for Microsoft from SAP service marketplace and then install it.

Refer to document for more details on the installation and post installation steps.

https://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boeo10/en/EPMofc_10_user_en.pdf

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

former_member211727
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

The EPM Add-in for MS is already installed and we can access it by opening MS Excel.

My question is to access EPM Add-in through Txn RRMX? When I execute RRMX, an excel gets opened but it doesn't have EPM Add-in tab in it. I want both BEx and EPM add-in available through RRMX. Hope my question is clear.

Thanks

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Do you have different versions of Bex installed on your frontend machine ?

Check for this RRMX_VERSION

Check Tcode RRMX_CUST for Bex version. select  last option

Regards,

Divyanshu

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

1. Could you share the SAP BEX, EPM add-in & MS office Application version details? if possible attache the error screen shot

2.  Could you refer the SAP Notes

1755238 - ALL: Character encoding issue - Bex Analyzer and EPM add-in

1713116 - EPM Add-In 10 : EPM tab disappears from Excel because there is no digital signature availa...

1849958 - EPM Add-in: Error launching office client

BR

SS

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I do not see any functionality in RRMX using which you can access EPM-Addin for Microsoft.

Regards,

Deepak Kori