cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inactive EH in web UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Able to see only active events in web UI. Please let me know how to get the inactive events in web UI

Regards

ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

remove EH_ACTIVE from your selection profile:

Then selection is not restricted to active EH.

But keep in mind Message Sending is only possible for active EH. If you wanto send messages for inactive EH you have to specify this in transaction/SAPTRX/TSC0MBF (->see IMG docu for details)

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

This worked Steffen

Thank you

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen

i am seeing a strange behavior...after deletion , the WEB UI is not getting op pend..this is due to this deletion only..because if i revert change then WEB UI is getting opened. 

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: The Name Contains Invalid Characters. Valid Characters are A-Z, 0-9, _, and /. (termination: RABAX_STATE)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This error indicates that you have a configured field that contains special characters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please let me know how can i find that field ..is this could be some other config hitting it

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

you should check your customizing. /SAPTRX/UCUP and /SAPTRX/UCCF for invalid characters.

Normally there should be also a check for invalid characters in the custumozing. So i'm wondering why you get this error.

You could also debug. Go to ST22 and set a breakpoint at the place where the dump occurs and check the name. Then we should have a better idea what the problem is.

Best regards,

Steffen

Answers (0)