Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

advise for SLA setup needed

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to configure SLA for ITSM.

There's a special requirement for the different SLAs and I am not quite sure how to set them up.

The service and reaction profiles depend on these factors:

- transaction type

- priority

- category of multi-level cat.

- system ID (Ibase)

I thought I create several service products similar to INVESTIGATION product where I define the corresponding service and reaction profile according o the chosen category. But I am not sure about the SLA determination profile and the assignment to the ibase components... in my tests so far always INVESTIGATION product is found

Any advise?

Regards, Richard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I used a BAdI implementation of CRM_SLADET_BADI now, which is working fine.

Here I cross-check against a z* customizing table where I store all necessary service level depending on the message attributes (system-id, priority, category, transaction type).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Can you please share knowledge on CRM_SLADET_BADI.

I have implemented above BADI to determine SLA based on support team in SOLMAN.

problem is this new implementation is not triggering while changing SLA or creating incident in solman.

why its not triggering? is there any settings to trigger (I specified "Badi implementation" in access

sequenc also). can you please share some sample of above enhancement spot implementation.

Thanks,

Achu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member118647
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello Richard,

Are you trying to setup SLA based on ibase followed by categorization-->priority--->transaction type

for eg: depending on the ibase a categorization schema will get pickedup and then depending on the priority and transaction type..one SLA should get assigned?

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

here's an example. I created a new service in CRM UI (Z_INC_B_DSM) for category CA_1 with service profile ZINC0817 and reaction profile ZINC_B.

For my understanding, I need to add this service to the corresponding ibase (system DSM -> product components) and use the oprtion "ref. object (install. component)" in the determ. profile.

Or am I wrong?

former_member118647
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You need to add this to ibase under system DSM-->"Service Levels" (use the "Personalize" functionality if it is not available) in CRM_UI

You can see details in Wiki see section "3.3.3  SLA Management for IBase Components"

link to wiki:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPITSM/SLA+Management

'

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, but this is only possible for installation text components. In our system the ibase is generated from LMDB so I have object components for which the service level assignment block is not available. In addition, as the category also defines the service level, I cannot simply add one reaction and one service profiel to the component