cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Test Environment Issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm using ATE version 6.1.4.179 to test the SAP Work Manager 6.0 application but seems it has lot of issues, Data is not visible, Font size problems, Text is not visible etc.

Here is attaching the screenshot of ATE.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Hi. The ATE is designed to be for simulating only. As mentioned by the community above, you may try to change the Platform of your ATE to be WinCE to have a better view (it's one of the options) or you may try to check it in the real device as ultimately that is the final UAT device.

Another thing is that the newer ATE (as mentioned by our SAP consulting Bill) in SMP 3.0 has better features on rendering. So this may be a long term plan.

Hope this helps,

SAP Mobile Support Team

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I'm new to Agentry platform. I'm also facing same issue with ATE 6.1.6.11. Have you found the solution for this. What is the work around for this issue.

Please help me on this.

Thanks in Advance,

Gupta

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Gupta,

You should look at upgrading to SMP3 as the ATE has been enhanced to be part of the Agentry Editor and better supports the newer screen controls and layouts as it is based on the WPF client now.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your reply. Current Application should be run in SMP2.3 version only. Right now there is no plan for upgrading to SMP3.0. Is any other workaround in SMP2.3?

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The standalone ATE is not going to be updated further.  It has been replaced with the integrated version in the Agentry editor and customers are encouraged to upgrade to SMP3 to take advantage of this and MANY other enhancements.  This is the only way you will get a "supported" environment to due this.

--Bill

tahir_z
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

As merten mentioned using real device is better.

I recommed you to use Blackberry Handheld browser for testing data and functionality etc. This uses iphone style and screen sets.

After you get everthing well try use windows client for ipad screen sets.

Tahir

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ATE select windows platform and try.

Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try Windows CE (Pocket PC) Portrait.

From my experience, it is the only platform which can get you the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the ATE does not fully support the latest WPF applications like Work Manager 6.x.

You can still use it well to inspect the data coming to your client from the backend (masterdata tables and orders / notifications, available fields etc.) but you will not be able to test the application end to end, you need to use a real device or an emulator for that.

Hope this helps.