Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UTILIZATION OF EXCISE INVOICE ALREADY DONE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I am transferring one  'By Product'  from one manufacturing plant to other manufacturing plant.

Process:

STO Purchase order (ME21N)

Outbound Delivery  (VL10B)

PGI (Vl02N)

And then  excise invoice through J1IS  with Transection Type - OTHR , and taking duty values  Zero on 28.03.2014

Billing is not done as business don't want to make condition record for this material type.

Now due to  some reason the material remain unloaded in supplying Plant only and now when we are trying to reverse  the excise invoice through J1IH the error is coming  " UTILIZATION OF EXCISE INVOICE ALREADY DONE "

Even in Header Table  " J_1IEXCHDR"  also the invoice Status is showing " Posted" and Cenvat Utilization Status is showing " Complete "

Question 1

How the excise invoice with only Base value and all other excise duties were ZERO can be  utilized ?

Question 2

And if it is possible then please suggestion how I reverse that document in system.

Regards

Gaurav Maheshwari

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once Utilization is already done means that the amounts has already been posted to relevant CENVAT ACCOUNT & PLA accounts---so take the help of your FI guy in cancelling this with J1IH.

normally during utilization-accounting will be::::

Cenvat payable account--Dr

Cenvat account--Cr

PLA account--Cr

so already these GLs has been updated with values(in your case--zero)

Please update after your FI guy input...

Phanikumar

9 REPLIES 9

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i believe - J1IS is posted with values and same you want to reverse.

Try cancel the exc inv or try J1ih - OtHR adj. manually input the values to the registers and post.

regards

manu

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to reverse the excise invoice whose Cenvat Utilization has already Completed.

As in my case excise invoice was created with Zero excise duties but in table it was showing Cenvat utilization status " Completed"

Please suggest.

Regards

Gaurav M

0 Kudos

i suggest redo a same scenario in test system and check the register value .

regards

manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Waiting for your responses. Need to reverse the document. Is it really possible to reverse the cenvat utilized Invoice.

Regards

Gaurav M

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the error message number system was showing?

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Sir,

Message is coming " Utilization already done for this Invoice "

Message no : 81652

0 Kudos

Check whether the following note shows the right direction to solve the issue

• Note 748136 - Message 8I652 while cancel ExcInv generated (deemed export)   

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once Utilization is already done means that the amounts has already been posted to relevant CENVAT ACCOUNT & PLA accounts---so take the help of your FI guy in cancelling this with J1IH.

normally during utilization-accounting will be::::

Cenvat payable account--Dr

Cenvat account--Cr

PLA account--Cr

so already these GLs has been updated with values(in your case--zero)

Please update after your FI guy input...

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes. you are right  but how the invoice with only base amount and other excise duties were zero get utilized ??

also I m trying to reverse the document from J1IH only but still is showing me message that invoice already utilized.

Regards

Gaurav Maheshwari