cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programmatically delete CSOL entries?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, we have scenarios which require us to delete transports from the Production buffer.  This deletion process leaves orphaned CSOL entries, as these transports will never import to Production.

I'm aware of a program to ADD entries to CSOL (TMW_TRKORR_LOCK_UPDATE), but is there an equivalent for deleting CSOL entries?  Are there other ways besides manual deletion within t-code /TMWFLOW/LOCKMON?  It seems that the raw tables are /TMWFLOW/TLOCKP and /TMWFLOW/LOCKPC, but I'm anxious to write a custom program that deletes entries from those two tables.

Thanks,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

When performing project import to production all CSOL entries refreshed in lock table.

So try to Debug this.

Rg Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Dan.  That's a good point that somehow SAP is already doing this.  We do have a custom import process, but underneath the covers somehow CSOL still recognize the transports import to Production and does delete the entries.  I'll do some more investigating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, turns out it's pretty simple.  Use Function Module /TMWFLOW/DELETE_PROJECT_LOCKS, which basically delete the transport's entries from /TMWFLOW/TLOCKP and /TMWFLOW/LOCKPC.

0 Kudos

This fm is not able to find in system se37.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi David,

Did you tried the Tx /TMWFLOW/LOCKMON Lock Monitor?