Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settled & Unsettled Report

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there any report which can give us Settled Values and Unsettled values for individual WBS Elements.

As i worked on CJ8G, but it is not catering to my requirement.  Please help me with a Std Report / Tables which can provide the values.

Regards

Naveen Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use CJI3 with standard layout and filter settled and unsettled values there +ve and -ve entries.

All -ve entries will generally settlement document. If the total value is 0 in CJI3 that means its fully settled otherwise some settlement is pending.

Also other option is to use CJIC. There you find two column Rem.Val.Cnt.Cur. (Rem value in Controlling area curr) and Capitalized to AUC column.

Rem.Val.Cnt.Cur. = Actuals

Capitalized to AUC = Actuals those are settled. if any line have 0 value in this column that means its unsettled.

Regards

Shishir

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We used CJI3 Report and found +ve and -ve value entries.  As per chain mails -ve entries means settlement occured for those, but when i checked the WBS, there were no settlement rule maintained for those WBS.

When i checked the -ve line items they were MIGO 'ed.

How do i differentiate between Settled and Unsettled values in this situation.

Regards

Naveen

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Filter out settlement items with 'Ref.Transaction' (AWTYP) field AUAK. Or with field 'Original CO Business Transaction' (ORGVG)

Or with Dr/Cr indicator ( it would be O for settlement line items)

Or identify with the nature of CE/GL i.e. WIP or settlement item etc.

Regards

Saurabh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Besides our friends suggestion, go to cost element report for example S_ALR_87013542, if you know the CE groups or individual CEs, you can filter out and get the clear information.

To avoid all this kind of work around, develop Zreport to have information upfront without tweaking data all the time.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best option for you would be to check the CJI3 report and filter it according to the business transaction. For e.g. KOAO, KOAL etc etc.

Explore a bit and you will understand.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check standard tables COBRA, COBRB.

You can also look into CJI3 for actual values (settled and unsettled) .Generally, you will find settled values with -ve entries in CJI3 .

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check the report CJI3 filter on "Business  Transaction"  field as per requirement.

Regards,

mukesh

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sender, receiver, settlement distribution method (amount, percent), and settlement rule type etc you can findout in KOSRLIST_PR report.

COBRA          ?  Settlement Rule for Order Settlement
  COBRB        ?  Distribution Rules Settlement Rule Order Settlement
AUAK             

Document Header for Settlement

COEPD      ?  CO Object: Line Item Settlement, Not Valuated, With Status
COEPBR     ?  CO Object: Valuated Line Item Settlement

Regards,

Sanjeev