cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS metadata integrator for BI Platform

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have IS 4.2 SP2 environment. I am trying to add metadata integrator for BI Platform in CMC. I could able to add the integrator in CMC. But when i try to schedule it, it is failing. Looked at the log,

Unable to read Remote Job Server configuration. This integrator source requires the Remote Job Server. Ensure that the Remote Job Server is configured properly. Error: Remote service is not configured for REMOTE_140. (RSM-10002)  (RSM-10006)

[E] 2014-06-15 21:19:25.027 [CMSMetadataIntegrator][main] com.bobj.mm.remoteservice.integrator.client.RemoteJobServerConfigurationException: Unable to read Remote Job Server configuration. This integrator source requires the Remote Job Server. Ensure that the Remote Job Server is configured properly. Error: Remote service is not configured for REMOTE_140. (RSM-10002)  (RSM-10006).

BI Platform i am trying to add is BI 4.0 SP5.

I followed the steps mentioned in KB article 1906580.

But when try to specify the Oracle JDBC driver path, after running the Installlremoteservices.bat, i am getting error like "Access denied". Any clues?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jawahar,

As i explained in your earlier discussion, it is mandatory to have Remote Job Server to extract metadata from BOE 3.x / 4.0 SPx version. Regarding to the above error, check whether you have administrative privileges and you ran the CMD as an administrator.

Thanks,

Ramakrishna Kamurthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran the cmd with admin privilages. Found the cause of the issue. I need to specify the path of the Oracle jar file. I did , but i got a different error.