Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical Groups in GRC-AC

mamoonr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are using business role concept.Only business roles are assigned and not technical roles.

Requirement is To assign business role from GRC Prod system to ECC DEV and ECC QA also apart from ECC Prod.

To do so we have a logical group SAP_R3_LG mapped to ECC Prod for all action 1,2,3 and 4. Do I need to create other  2 logical groups mapped to  ECC DEV and QA  respectively.

Also  I believe we need to create different  business role name for QA and DEV system .

Appreciate  your thoughts on this...

Thanks,

Mamoon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mamoon,

First of all, you need to create unique connector groups per each connectors in order to create/maintain the roles in the backend systems. Then you need to map the connector in the corresponding connector groups.

In BRM, you can have only one system as default connector and this would not let you to maintain the roles in case you have to use multiple connectors for role maintenance.

Make sure to define the integration scenarios for each connectors individually.

Hope this would help.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have got your concerns cleared with the help of the proposed solution, then you can mark the answers with appropriate comments or kindly let us know if you stil face any issue.

Regards,

Ameet

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made one connector group and put the entire landscape there (dev - qas - prd). For role administration, we use the connector default (dev system) and only modify the roles there.

Regards,

Claudio,