cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM GoA with status as "Distribution Incorrect" althogh contract is created in ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRMers,

We are using the classic scenario with SRM 7.0.2.

I am facing a problem with Global out line agreements in SRM where the status of the GoA is showing as: "Distribution incorrect".

We have verified that the respective IDOC of type BLAORD is generated and posted in the backend R/3 system and the respective Contract is also created in the R/3 system(ME33K).

Can you advise me why this wrong status and can we correct this status to: "Distributed"

or Is it a standard product error?

Looking for your valuable advise.

Thanks in advance.

-Loknath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loknath,

Try to check transaction RZ20. It should show the real errors behind the "distribution incorrect status".

I hope this helps,

Marta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Thanks very much for your helpful thoughts.

Yes, we have identified the root cause that some inconsistent data between the SRM & R/3 systems has caused the wrong distribution status.

We have corrected the data on the GoA to match with the backend data and released the contracts.

It has worked perfectly. The GoA status is now "Distributed" as expected.

Thanks everyone for your valuable time.

Thanks

Loknath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loknath, this sounds an issue in clean_reqreq_up job that does not update contract properly.

Do you have this report scheduled ?

regards,

Celeste

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Maria for your input.

Yes, clean_reqreq_up is running so frequently in our system.

Even I ran it manually but there is of no result. Contract status is still "Distribution Incorrect"

Thanks

Loknath