cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add/delete fields in Comp Config HRESS_CC_GUIBBF_LEAVREQDIALOG

0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I need to make a field in the ESS leave request dialog pop-up visible, as shown below. The Component Config is HRESS_CC_GUIBBF_LEAVREQDIALOG. Under the "General Data" section we see only 4 fields - Start & End date, Processor and Note. I need to show Payroll Days as well, there.

If we go to the FPM, and see the Comp Config HRESS_CC_GUIBBF_LEAVREQDIALOG, we can see many fields are available there (see below screen shot), however the above few fields in the above screen shots are seen in the portal. Could someone let me know where this is controlled? Or if this is controlled in a Class, then which Class and the Method name would help. Or are these fields configured in any table?

For example, I need to make the field Payroll Days (ABRTG) visible on the screen.  If we see the component configuration via FPM, it is set as "Visible", but still it is not seen on the pop-up in portal !   

Could anyone give any lead?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jacob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it might because of any parameter in URL,Check the URL parameters and pass the same so that payroll days are visibile.

Thanks

KH

0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

Thanks for your advice, however I have found the solution as follows.

Step 1 - Transaction SPRO

Personnel Management --> Employee Self-Service (Web Dynpro ABAP) -->Service-Specific Settings --> Working Time --> Leave Request --> Layout of the Web Application --> Define Field Selection

Select "Define Field Selection".

Create a custom field selection "ZRS_ZAH".

Then double click "Field Customizing" and "Select Fields".

In here we can add the additional fields we need.

Step 2

Go back to

Personnel Management --> Employee Self-Service (Web Dynpro ABAP) -->Service-Specific Settings --> Working Time --> Leave Request --> Layout of the Web Application --> Define Field Selection

Select "Assign Field Selection to Types of Leave"

Here select the Leave Type you need this field to be displayed

Then in the section "User Interface Elements", you see a field "Field Selection for Additional Data".

Here enter the custom field selection "ZRS_ZAH"

Step 3 - Transaction SE80

Select the Package and then copy the Component Config, here in my case it is "HRESS_CC_GUIBBF_LEAVREQDIALOG" to say "Z_HRESS_CC_GUIBBF_LEAVREQDIALOG".

Here you can add / delete the required fields via FPM.

Hope this helps.

If anyone has any doubt, please let me know and I can try to help. 🙂

Thank you

Kind regards

JJ

Answers (0)