Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms and fixed position elements in MAIN window

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all experts,
I'm developing some customizations on a custom smartform in order to print contracts in SRM.

There's a requirement I'm in doubt on...

The smartform prints out contract's positions in the MAIN windows (as it may go thru following pages); after that, it is required a signature template that must be rendered at the end of the page (before the footer, of course).

These are my doubts... the signature template should be part of the MAIN window, because it has to be printed out after the item list; but then, how can I manage that such element should be put at the very end of the table? The requirement itself tells obviously that, if there's no space at the end of the page (i.e., the item list ends almost at the end of the page), then the signature must be present in the following one, still at the end.

Is there any way/workaround to accomplish such task? Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matteo,

here is your solution:

Overlapping of Main window with Footer window in Smart Forms

It is an external link, so I just repeat the major steps in case the link will get lost.

You need a secondary window which will contain your footer information and you need to set the options in a correct way, that it just shows up at last page.

That is made with a small trick. You create a folder, what should show up after everything is printed in the main-window, but because of the positioning is normally not possible you let here show up the secondary window mentioned above

~Florian

Answers (0)