Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO deleted in ecc for classic scenerio

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi,
SRM 7.02 , classic scnerio with PI.
kindly help me on below doubts,
1. we are using classic scenerio and the tranfer of sc to ecc is thr' PI system.
how the follow on document is updated in SC. thr' PI? if yes how ..?
since we scheduled status_2 and clean_req_req_up job?
2. If The ECC PO is deleted in ECC, then the SC should be available in SOCO for editing..? but this is not happing.
We not scheduled the program BBP_SC_AUTORETRANSFER. Is that mandatory to schedule it?
use for it??
thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are using ESOA (XML) to create POs in ECC from shopping cart, cart status is updated with XML confirmation message, which comes from ECC after PO is created.
Message PurchaseOrderERPConfirmation_In would update cart item status.

You can read more informormation about this in KBA 1676004.

After PO is deleted in ECC, shopping cart item status should be updated with "follow-on document deleted". Is this occurring?

Report BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER would help to process shopping carts in status I1111 (which is a temporary status). This report will try to retransfer the cart and after certain number of failed attempts, cart status would go to I1112 (error in transmission), then administrator would be notified and cart should be retransferred via Shopping Cart Monitor or Application Monitor.

Regards

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We not scheduled the program BBP_SC_AUTORETRANSFER. Is that mandatory to schedule it?

use for it??

we have scheduled Status_2 and Clean_reqreq job.

thanks

Answers (0)