cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR from R3 to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I`m trying to transfer a Stock PR (without account assignment) from R3 to SRM 5.0

I`m getting the following errors messages while cheking SMQ1 in R3: SYSFAIL. (Exception condition "OBJECT_ID_NOT_FOUND" raised).

Its important to say that WE ARE ABLE to transfer PR of materials with account assignment and services PRs.

Does anyone know what can be happening?

Thanks in advance,

Gabriel.-

ps: we think that there is something missing in PPOMA_BBP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether a local pur org and grp has been assigned to the RFC user maintained in the ORG structure for the transfer of external requirements from R/3 to SRM.

If still the error remains, in the worst case you can default the value in the BADI "BBP_PGRP_FIND".

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward full points for useful answers.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was wrongly declaring the local purchase organization and local purchase group.

I created them and also binded them to a non existant purchasing organization and a non existant purchasing group of the SRM system.

So, I cleared the binding.

Also added the attribute BUK on the local purchase organization.

Thanks All

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

that error is related to missing local POrg and local PGroup in your Org Model.

Just maintain an Org Unit for local POrg and below one for local PGroup. Under the function tab just tick them as Org or Group without any entry for linkage.

With that setting you will also be able to push Stock PRs up to SRM. For the PDP scenario the system by standard uses the extended classic scenario and expects the related entries for local POrg and local PGroup.

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Out of the box the system does not allow for items without an account assignment to transfer. (Classic)

What does SLG1 in your SRM box show for the error?.

Deon.

Message was edited by:

Deon Smith