cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on Multimapping

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

We are working on PI7.31 i.e Single Stack (IDOC to IDOC Scenario).

From the sender we are sending one IDOC and using an RFC lookup to check the target system whether we the Business partner existed in target or not.

If the sender sends the new data then the RFC lookup checks the customer value at target and if it doesnot exist in that system it will create the CREATE IDOC at the target and if the customer is already exist then it has to create the CHANGE IDOC.

We have used Multimapping and the mapping is working fine as expected.But we are facing an issue in the MesasageMonitoring screen.

Ex:

Suppose 123 is the customer number from source and it doesnot exist in the target then it has to trigger "CREATE" IDOC.It is creating as expected but in Message monitoring screen we are getting the data as below:

error success scheduled  Integartionscenario   Sender system target system Sender interafce sender namespace

0         1           0               PROD|Name|             XXX                 ABC                 DEBMAS          http://xxx

0          1           0               PROD|Name|            XXX                 ABC                  CREATE01

And can see the same as above for Change also.

My queries are:

1. In Sender Interface it was showing the target interface name(CREATE01) instead of Source (DEBMAS) ?

2. why i am seeing 2 messages sepeartely.Can't i get the message in one message ?

Please provide your valuable inputs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahtithi,

My input might not be correct but will give it a should.

As far as i know is that when you use MultiMapping it will always split the messages in RWB.

Even if that message was not created at Runtime.

And i dont think you will be able to get them in one message.

It is how PI was designed.

Dont think you will be able to change it.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please help on the above issue ?