Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable 'Attachment List' in IW21/22/23 - Notification

former_member210621
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to enable the link 'Attachment List' from 'Services for Object' in transaction codes: IW21/IW22/IW23. After clicking on this link, i need to display all the email attachment available to the particular notification in the popup which will appear on the screen. I want to enable below marked link.

Can anyone suggest how to achieve this..

Thanks,

Ketan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

yadollah_geraei
Explorer
0 Kudos

Go to Notification creation type in SPRO and select Early No.alloc.

good lock

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

There is nothing wrong.

The Attachment list enables once you create the first Attachment using Create. Do it and see.

Jogeswara Rao K

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes if the application publishes the Attachment list service with one business object only in default the Attachment list service is inactive if no attachment exists for that particulat business object insatnce.

BR,

Janos

former_member210621
Participant
0 Kudos

No, in this case, I have some email notification associated with the 'Maintenance Notification' and the requirement is like i need to display those email notification in the popup which will appear after clicking on 'Attachment List'.

Is there any BADI, Enhancement or any kind of configuration i need to do or any other approach I should follow ?

former_member210621
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to create an document using 'Create Attachment' link and it got enabled and display only those documents which is being created by this way only not the email attachments.

can somebody suggest from where I can fetch Email attachments ??

Thanks,

Ketan

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Could you please clarify in which table are the connections between the email attachments and the business object stored in this case?

Or could you please clarify why do you think that the Attachment list should display these? So how are these emails and attachments are linked to or referenced with these notifications?

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

Whether DMS and GOS are mixed up in this discussions? Whether you are searching the DIRs in GOS? If you are talking about the DIR's (Email Notifications) you have assigned in the Additional Data tab of Notifications, then they will be seen in CV04n.

Jogeswara Rao K

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

It looks to me an issue with missing authorization.

Refer SAP note below for required objects to have them enabled

491271 - Authorizations for generic object services

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori