cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Vendor to Vendor in RERAPP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I got a special problem when launching SAP RE-FX posting in Slovakia.

Normal posting scenario in Germany is:

(1) Posting in FI

-> at the end of the month for the following month for all contracts

Lease Account        100 €                 TO           Vendor     119 €

Tax Account              19 €

(2) Payment Run

-> directly after the FI posting, all rents will be payed by bank transfer.

In Slovakia we got special law:

Due to tax rules the colleagues are not allowed to post the taxes like in (1) before the real invoice arrived at the company. On the other side they canot wait with the posting until the invoice arrived, because due to contract rights the due date of the rents etc. is regulated in the contract.

At the moment (without REFX posting) the Slovakian colleagues post like this:

(1) Vendor posting

-> for paying the rent

Vendor        119 €                 TO           Vendor     119 €

(payment block)

(2) Payment Run

-> The credit vendor position will be payed, the debit vendor position with payment block remains.

(3) Posting in FI

-> when the invoice arrives

Lease Account        100 €                 TO           Vendor     119 €

Tax Account              19 €

(4) balance the both red vendor positions.

Does anyone got an idea how to process this scenario with SAP RE-FX? I think vendor to vendor posting is possible? But do the normal FI posting as well? Or does anyone have a better idea for posting in Slovakia or got a related scenario when posting?

I'm happy for any input to post rents in REFX conform to the Slovakian law 🙂

Thanks a lot!

Regards
Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Michael Boguth.

I also progressed similar cases in Vietnam. On the other hand, I applied the process for Customer to Customer posting for advanced payment.

You can consider or setting up as below ;

1) Go to RECACUST >> Accounting > Automatically Generated Accounting Documents

> Account Determination > Assign Account Symbol to Flow Type

2) Define the "Same Account Type" to debit & credit account type.  

Example >>

Flow_type     Name    Debit_Acc.Typ      Acc.Symbols        Credit_Acc.Typ   Acc.Symbols

ZZ01           XXX          K(Vendor)             K*                      K(Vendor)                 K*           

- you can also debit-side Reconcil Account to another flow type(account).

I try to attach the my configuration screen.

Regards,

Jeong,Yeong-Chul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we are going to make it like that I think. So in Vietnam you also only do the vendor to vendor posting?

What do you do when the invoice arrives? The posting to the lease account is done manually with normal FI posting then?

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Michael Boguth

Firstly we try to post the Vendor to Vendor account document. and when we receive Invoices,

we try to post FI document by using customizing/development program.

According to this development program ;

1) when the invoice arrives, Try to display contract posting document list for finding target contract.

2) select the line and try to create FI invoice document.

3) select the invoice posted item(lease account) and click to progress document clearing.  

thank you.

Regards

Jeong, Yeong-Chul

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK but the posted document is only displayed in FI, in the REFX contract you canot se any link isn't it?

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right. the posted/received document can be contained many kind of expense items

such as rent fee or purchasing fee and so on.

So, you must consider how can you find / link to contract information by process/system customizing.

(In Vietnam, when landlord send the invoice to our company. this invoice contain "management code".

so, our financial officers try to post by checking this number on the contact posting list.)

Regards,

Jeong, Yeong-Chul.