cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while reading configuration for secure communication while executing SXMB_IFR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have installed SAP PI 7.31, i have created AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER,AI_VALIDATION_JCOSERVER,LCRSAPRFC,SAPSLDAPI and working correctly, even though when i try to open integration builder using sxmb_ifr it throwing error "Error while reading configuration for secure communication",

Kindly assist me to solve this error.

Thanks in advance,

senthil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why did you create the RFC destinations mentioned in the above post.As part of post installation automatically destinations will be created.

Looks like you are getting issue with Unable to Open Integration builder.If this is the case please try to install lower version of JAVA which is 1.6 and try.

Thanks

Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear pavan,

Initially the RFC destinations was not there, i have created it manually, i can able to open SLD by calling the URL, if i call ESR using url like http://piserver.ac.in/rep

internal error: contact yours administrator , Unable to read configuration data (ExchangeProfile/aii.properties)

Regards,

senthil

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure the post installation steps are successful?Could you please check and confirm the same in NWA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I think, transaction sxmb_ifr calling wrong port, check below similar discussion -

Regards,

Krupa