cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding the table powl_act_query

0 Kudos

From where the "Query" field is getting inserted into the standard table powl_act_query?

It is in this way '001A4B088F0E1ED394EAE8F77DE01906'. what it represents? Will it changes at runtime?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

not enough information available in that link regarding the field QUERY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shashank,

Can you give more information of what you need?

Regards,

Ashvin

0 Kudos

im having a requirement to refresh the powl query based on function module POWL_QUERY_REFRESH. In this function module exporting parameter i_query_data is to be filled from table POWL_ACT_QUERY-

0 Kudos

im having a requirement to refresh the powl query based on function module POWL_QUERY_REFRESH. In this function module exporting parameter i_query_data is to be filled from table POWL_ACT_QUERY-QUERY field. But the thing is in this field the value is in this way  '001A4B088F0E1ED394EAE8F77DE01906'. So what it represents. will it be fixed for the specific query or will change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

shashank rangieni wrote:

im having a requirement to refresh the powl query based on function module POWL_QUERY_REFRESH. In this function module exporting parameter i_query_data is to be filled from table POWL_ACT_QUERY-QUERY field. But the thing is in this field the value is in this way  '001A4B088F0E1ED394EAE8F77DE01906'. So what it represents. will it be fixed for the specific query or will change.

Hi,

001A4B088F0E1ED394EAE8F77DE01906 = GUID associated with POWL query.

Thanks

KH

0 Kudos

Thanks Katrice for the info.

Could you please tell me how to get the value of this field. I found that for same query different value in different servers. How to capture this value. Is there any method to retrieve this value.

?