cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of times a "Z" program or a Standard Program has run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SCN , and i am not sure if i am posting this question at the correct space.

I have been assigned a task to find the number of times a "Z" program or a standard program has run in the last month also which has a duration of more than 15 minutes , i have already tried with ST03N , it does not give the details of how many times a program has run , also i have tried with STAD but still no go , please let me know how can i get the details .

Regards

Mrigank Aditya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Mrigank,

if the developer did not implement a tracing for the Z-program, how often it is called, then ST03N is the only possibility to check if a program was called. STAD provides information only for 48 hours. In ST03N you see only programs, which were called directly. If another program has called your Z-program, you have no chance to find it out in the system now.

regards,
Alwina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alwina,

. .

Thanks for the reply, is there any report which i can run to get the full details of the programs run for the last month , like start time , end time , date of start and end date . The "Z" programs are  business requirement Background jobs which run as per the requirement , so basically i am trying to pull the report for all the Z programs that have run in the last month for more than 4 times consuming more time.

Regards

Mrigank Aditya

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Mrigank,

such details like start time and end time are not stored in the monthly statistics, you can check only time periods if in this time periods the programs has run under ST03N --> TOTAL --> Day (Week, Month) --> <date> and then "Analysis View --> Transaction Profile --> Standard". You can check "Time Profile" and then double click on a time period. And here you can see, which programs were executed in certain time periods. You can read statistics data in ST03N with the function modules as described in the note:

1053634 - SCSM_NW_WORKLOAD interface for reading ABAP statistics data

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1053634

regards,
Alwina

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206857
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Here are the differences between the system log and security log.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/b6/d6af7f6bc011d1a56c0000e835363f/content.htm

You need to enable the security log.

Maintaining Static Profiles - System Security - SAP Library

Martina_Gállego
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mrigank,

To add to Alwina answer, if you have activated the security audit log, then you could check SM20 too in order to find such information.

Best regards,

Martina