Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

VAS activity depends on customer.

Product A can give to customer X with applying label and can give to customer Y without applying label.

Presently we maintain  VAS condition record in AFS ERP system and trigger to  WMS system.How can I this MAP in EWM System? How can I do different VAS activity for one product depends on the customer?

Regards,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

in EWM you use packaging specifications to model VAS requirements (a VAS order is always based on a packaging specification). And of course you can use the customer as parf of the condition records for the determination of the packaging specificaton.

Now if you can re-use what you already have right now in AFS, that is a different story, can's really say if there is any way of migrating the existing records.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Thanks for the input.

I have some points to share.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_ewm_afs/helpdata/en/54/7584103eb540a9a6acdd0782db95d9/content.htm

SAP Extended Warehouse Management for Fashion enhances the screens for maintaining inbound and outbound deliveries in your SAP EWM system to facilitate integration with your SAP AFS system. The enhanced transactions display AFS-specific data relevant to the selected delivery.

Features

•   AFS-specific Batch Attributes 
  •   VAS Data 
    •   VAS Additional Text
    •   VAS Packing
    •   VAS Service

so we can bring the field from ERP. but here my question is what i can do at OD level? if i get at ODO level only i can use this VAS field, right? correct me if am wrong

jobi_t
Contributor
0 Kudos

Steve,

I guess with this enhancement you can bring ERP VAS field and update at ODO level. It will be in displayed mode. same that you can use for VAS order level when you determine pack spec for the product.

BR,

Jobi

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Both the Maintain Inbound Delivery screen (transaction /SCWM/PRDI) and the Maintain Outbound Delivery screen (transaction /SCWM/FD) have been enhanced"

This describes that the information is shown in the outbound delivery (OD), not in the outbound delivery order (ODO). I am actually not sure what you can do with the information here at all, and why it is not in the ODO. I would also think that you would need it in the ODO, if you want to do anything with it. But this makes it look as if the VAS process in that enhanced EWM does work different then in standard, where you require a packaging specifcation.

Brgds

Juergen

jobi_t
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes we can place the field at ODO level with enhancement and store the field in z table.

That stored field we can use for condition techinique to determine the corresponding pack spec.

thanks

Jobi

Answers (0)