cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise duty rates for each PO's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is a enchancement of a Z report in our project, this report provides the GR/IR ageing Report, in which all the GR and IR details of the PO are displayed.

but Now the user require a new coloumn in the report which should show the uncleared excise duty for the remaining quantity for which IR is not not is captured.

Example:

ZF24: IR not yet posted ? In this case you want to capture excise duties of Invoice based on GR quantity * excise duties percentage.

If full quantity GR and IR booked for PO, then no need to show the excise duties.

Please advise me how to fetch the data of excise duty of each PO or MIGO or MIRO. SO that i can multiple it with quantity remained.

Please help me out on this as soon as possible.

Nitin Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto Table J_1IEXCDTL and pass Material document No.(MIGO No.) in Field RDOC2 and get the details of Excise duties.

Regards

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Binay for the Answer.

There is a similar table J_1IGRXREF like above one which show the excise duty for MIGO, is there any  table which shows excise tax for MIRO. Because for the third party PO the CENVAT (Tax) posting can be done in MIRO not in MIGO, So there we are not able to get the data of that PO in the report.

Please help me to get out of this issue sir.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go into BSEG table with the G/L of BED, Ecess and Shecess and fetch the values.

Regards

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

For this Z report we need to display the excise duty which is yet to be posted. It can be in three scenarios

1. GR quantity = IR quantity then ignore this case in the report

2. IF GR quantity>IR quantity then we need to calculate the excise duty amt which is not setlled (GR-IR)*excise rate

3. For third party PO, the excise duty is not done in GR level, so how to find the PO level excise duty rates.

These are the scenarios and conditions in which the excise duty need to be captured. please let me know on this sir.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

create a table in excel and get the approval from the user .

create the same as a report ?  do you need the tables to fetch the data

Po number PO item PO qtyPO valuePO ExcisePO Sales taxGR QtyGR value IR QtyIR value Excise availedSales Tax availedExcise postedSales tax postedExcise Post DiffSales Tax post diff
1556789010204680120067891023401023402001010030-10020
155678902030236670345523451294668107889030202020-100
binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PO Tax Condition type values are not stored in any Table. You can get it from Function module. Please check threads http://scn.sap.com/choose-container.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2112&upload=false and

http://scn.sap.com/choose-container.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2112&upload=false

Regards

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i need tables to fetch the details of excise duties of GR and IR with PO number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to fetch the column PO Excise &

Excise availedSales Tax availedExcise postedSales tax postedExcise Post DiffSales Tax post diff
Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir link is not correct one, please share the correct link

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Sorry, please see these links.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/611093

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1510520

Regards

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Manu provide the tables its little emergency

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP CIN tables start with J_1I* .  go to se11 or se16 and give J_1I* against field table name and press F4. Then you will get all the CIN related tables.

regards

manu

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For MIGO, you can use J_1IEXCDTL which holds the Line item wise Excise details. J_1IGRXREF tables gets updated with excise values only after posting the Excise invoice.

For MIRO, you can use BSET table which holds the MIRO Excise, CST, VAT details.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check do they capture and then post in J1iex or capture at GR and post at J1iex.

Because you input params of reference will change .

table you can Google or search in this forum already available.

regards

manu