cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Journal Receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have done full restore the SAP system from Entire System Backup(Go Save--> 21). After that SAP is running well but in the Journal Receivers are creating in R3<SID>DATA ASP. Then I went through article   to change it. And now in DB12 tcode it is showing ASP of Journal Receiver R3<SID>JRN. But the previous journal receivers remains into R3<SID>DATA, How to move all the journal receivers into R3<SID>Jrn ?

Asad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

volker_gldenpfennig
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Asad,

there is no useful way to move them to r3sidjrn ... but, this is not a problem at all 😉

You just do a backup of the ones in r3siddata and then can delete them - the new ones are then there, where they should be ...

Regards,

Volker Gueldenpfennig, consolut international ag

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Volker,

In after changing the Journal Receiver location in R3<SID>Jrn, in DB12 tcode , I can see the ASP of Journal Receiver Libaray (R3PVTJRN):. But in Attributes of Journal Receivers there is only one receiver(the newly created). I need to see the all receivers(in R3<SID>Data).

And one more quest: Is there any way to revert back to previous state. I mean Journal receivers are saving into R3<SID>DATA ?

Asad

volker_gldenpfennig
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Asad,

obviously, you are missing this command:

CHGJRN JRN(R3SIDDATA/QSQJRN) JRNRCV(R3SIDJRN/QSQJRN)

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I used this two commands

1) CRTJRNRCV JRNRCV(R3<SID>JRN/JRNRCV)

2) CHGJRN JRN(R3<SID>DATA/QSQJRN) JRNRCV(R3<SID>JRN/JRNRCV)

My second question is: How to go back, i mean journal receivers into R3<SID>DATA,

Asad

volker_gldenpfennig
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Asad,

you could go back with the same connands, but SAP recommends to have them in R3sidJRN ...

CHGJRN JRN(R3SIDDATA/QSQJRN) JRNRCV(R3SIDDATA/QSQJRN)

so, there is no need to go back .....

Regards,

Answers (0)