cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUT issue while replenishment of fix bin..

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have two storage type 035 overstock with SUT IP and fix bin storage type 005 with SUT allowed as F1 only. While replenishment, from over stock 035 to 005 fix bin  with transaction code LP21 TR gets created.  I am getting SUT related issue while converting TR to TO as SUT IP from 035 is not allowed for storage type 005 which has allowed SUT as F1. I can resolve this error by manual input as F1 SUT while creating TO. But for may of such TRs it is time consuming task. Is there any way by which we can convert the TR to TO without manual input of SUT as F1? Please note that, I don't want to allow SUT of 035 to fix bin in SUT configuration.

Thanks,

Milind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Milind

In my opinion, if configuration is not there then manual input is the only one option

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

Which configuration you are talking about? Do you mean to say, if SUT type IP is not allowed to fix bin storage type 005 then manual input is the only option?

Thanks

Milind

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you would allow IP as SUT in storage type 005 then it would just keep IP as SUT. But you are expecting to exchange IP into F1 if I am not mistaken. This is only possible manually in standard.

Changing pallets is a manual activity in the warehouse too, isn't it?

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jürgen,

Thanks!

I am closing this forum with summering the resolution as below.

(1) The only way to achieve this in standard way is, to allow both SUT IP and F1 for storage type 005 in customization. . If there is business constrain of not to allow SUT IP for storage type IP then, either we need to manually change SUT or look for development.

I am proposing below simple development in point (2)

(2) Main principle of development is to use TO creation functional module and add default value of SUT F1.  We can use this in RF customized transaction. 

Thanks again Manish and Jürgen,

Milind

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can write code in user exit on TO creation for the specific conditions to specify SUT during TO creation. This will automate the process, this solution might be bad if you have a lot of changes to SUTs and a lot of different SUT changes/combinations you would need to write in your code, but if it is simple, like always change SUT to F1 when creating TO for replenishment, then it should be easy.

Answers (0)