cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost Document Posting of two different G/L Accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Shipment cost document posting should happen to two different G/L Accounts based on Division of the Material.If suppose there are two divisions 10 & 20.While posting happening in shipment cost document the material belongs to 10 Division must post to one G/L Account and material belongs to 20 Division should post to another G/L Account.

Please let me know the possible solutions.

Regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are trying to create collective shipment--you need to have a Z-routine (if division varies--split has to happen) and you can create two shipments accordingly billing can be done.

Hope this helps.Please correct me if i am wrong..

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For that you need to ensure your deliveries are split based on Divisions which with standard configuration, it is not possible.  Let me know currently, how this is functioning.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply, We are working on the STO scenario and the client requirement is if the material is in 10 Division it should post to one G/L account and if the division is 20 it should post to another G/L account in shipment cost document.

Normally postings in shipment cost document postings will occur mainly by the Item category and Valuation class based on the shipment cost document type.In standard we can do this by providing two shipment cost document type and two valuation classes and two item categories.

I want to know whether it is possible with a single shipment cost document type.

Regards

Sunil