cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friends ,

As am a beginner ,in VA02 i dont understand how the value for "Amount" ,as "conditional Value" are being proposed.

Actually i want to know what is difference between Amount,conditional value ,

net value ,net price and Gross price.

Points are assured!!

Thanks

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Net price

The net price that results from the net value divided by the order quantity.

Use

The net price always refers to the condition unit and the condition pricing unit in the relevant pricing condition.

The Net Value of the item, after any discounts and surcharges are taken into account. Sales taxes are not included. The value is expressed in the document currency.

Amount

Is the value we are putting on a unit of material to sell. It can be based on qty unit, volume or weight. It is calculated by the system based on the condition type assigned.

Condition Value

The value, resulting from pricing, for a particular condition, total, or sub-total in a document. For example the amount is multiplied by the number of units an item is ordered and the condition value is determined for price.

USE

This value is used as a total for the condition in the pricing procedure.

I will be happy if it helps you. points are only secondary.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sadhu,

It was really helpful,and tat was great explanation.

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

<b>Net Value:</b> The net value of the item, after any discounts and surcharges are taken into account. Sales taxes are not included. The value is expressed in the document currency.

<b>Net Price:</b> The net price that results from the net value divided by the order quantity and the net price always refers to the condition unit and the condition pricing unit in the relevant pricing condition.

<b>Condition Value:</b> The value, resulting from pricing, for a particular condition, total, or sub-total in a document and this value is used as a total for the condition in the pricing procedure.

Thanks,

Vinay